We know that snow is expected on Saturday January 18th. At this point, we are expecting to open in the morning and remain open all day. We will not decide whether we are closing or cancelling clinics until Saturday morning. Any change in the club’s status will be posted here. If we do not answer the phone, that does not mean we are closed; it may just mean we are on court.