Welcome to the West Shore Tennis Club
We are the Harrisburg area’s oldest and most active tennis club, offering a friendly, small town neighborhood tennis club ambiance. We welcome all players, regardless of your age, level or experience. The only criteria is you have a good attitude and love the sport of tennis. We have 3 indoor “US Open colored” blue and green plexi-paved cushioned courts with high efficient and consistent lighting, locker rooms and showers, as well as a players/spectator lounge where you can view all the action on court. I invite everyone to come visit our facility.
- Competitive rates for seasonal and hourly court rentals
- Private & group lessons for all ages and levels from a skilled professional
- Ball machines for rental and used in clinics
- USTA league play
- Round robins held weekdays and weekends
- Spectator viewing and team social area in lounge
- Racquet restringing & regripping
1. No masks required inside the club if you are fully vaccinated.
2. Please maintain 6 feet distance from others as best possible on court and in the building.
3. Hand Sanitizers are on the courts and front office area.
4. Commonly touched items (ie door knobs, handles) are being wiped down daily.
5. Please provide your own drink/water; we will not be providing water on the courts.
6. Please provide your own towels; we will not be providing towels.
7. Spectators are welcome upstairs; masks are not required if fully vaccinated.
8. Please practice common sense in protecting yourself and your fellow players by following sanitary practices (wash your hands!) as well as following the CDC recommendations.
150 Silver Springs Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050